What is Cancer
- Uncontrolled division of a cell into multiple cells in a simple term called a tumor.
- Tumors may be simple [Benign] or dangerous [Malignant].
- Examples of simple tumors - Lipoma [Fat cell accumulation], Fibroadenoma breast, retention cyst, simple ovarian cyst.
- Malignant tumor examples- breast cancer, lung cancer, intestine cancer, and blood cancer etc.
- Many patients ask their respective doctors what would be symptoms of
- Each cancer has different symptoms.
- Symptom varies depending on stage also.
- Generally, cancer doctors describe cancers like solid and liquid tumors.
- Solid tumors mean- breast related, lung, intestine, muscle related, bone-related, brain tumors and head & neck cancers and so on...
- Liquid tumors means-blood cancer and cancer related to lymph glands.