The uterus is the hollow, pear-shaped organ in which a baby develops when a woman is
pregnant. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus extending
into the vagina , the canal that connects to the outside of the body. Uterine and
cervical cancers occur when cells in a woman's uterus or cervix go
through abnormal changes and start dividing without control or order thus forming
Signs and Symptoms of Cervical
- Blood spots or light bleeding between or following periods.
- Bleeding after intercourse, douching, or a pelvic examination.
- Menstrual bleeding that is longer and heavier than usual.
- Increase in vaginal discharge.
- Having Pain during sexual intercourse.
- Bleeding after menopause.
- Unexplained, persistent pelvic and/or back pain.
Cervical cancer doctor for Cervical cancer treatment in Hyderabad will recommend
what they think the best treatment options are, but the final decision will be
yours. In most cases, the recommendations will be:
- For early cervical cancer – surgery to remove the cervix and some or all of the
womb, or radiotherapy, or a combination of both.
- For advanced cervical cancer – radiotherapy with or without chemotherapy, and
surgery is also sometimes used.
Cervical cancer is often curable if it's diagnosed at an early stage.
When cervical cancer is not curable, it's often possible to slow its progression,
prolong lifespan and relieve any associated symptoms, such as pain
and vaginal bleeding. This is known as palliative care.
Signs and symptoms of Uterine cancer:
- Unexpected vaginal bleeding, spotting, or discharge. For premenopausal women,
this consists of menorrhagia, which is an abnormally heavy or
prolonged bleeding, and/or abnormal uterine bleeding (AUB).
- Abnormal Pap test results.
- Difficulty or pain while urinating.
- Pain during sexual intercourse.
- Pain within the pelvic area
Uterine cancer treatment in ap can be done by surgery. Your doctor will perform this
procedure depending on the stage, type, and grade of the cancer.
Your general health may also be a factor.
The most common surgery consists of removing the uterus, ovaries, and fallopian
tubes. Your doctor may also remove nearby lymph nodes to see if they
contain cancer. If cancer cells are in the lymph nodes, the disease may have spread
to other parts of the body. Get ovarian cancer treatment in Hyderabad
and Breast cancer treatment in Hyderabad by the well experienced doctors.
Some women, such as those who cannot undergo surgery, will have radiation. But women
who have surgery may also have radiation. Radiation is sometimes
given before surgery if the cancer is very large. Radiation can shrink the size of
the cancer and makes it easier for the surgeon to remove the
Ovarian Cancer Treatment